Arizona Online Training Programme: Arizona from A to Z
- Win £100 Love2Shop vouchers! Three lucky agents will win £100 worth of Love2Shop vouchers. 3 separate prize drawers will take place between 12th May – 30th June 2023.
- Entry dates for first prize draw: 21st April – 12th May; winner announced Monday 15th May
- Entry dates for second prize draw: 13th May – 4th June; winner announced Monday 5th June
- Entry dates for final prize draw: 6th June – 30th June; winner announced Monday 3rd July
Register and complete the quiz at: www.arizonafromatoz.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to travel agents based in the United Kingdom, who are at least 18 years old and work in front line sales in the travel industry.
- Employees and agents of Arizona Office of Tourism or any of their subsidiaries or affiliated companies and their immediate families (parents, siblings, spouses, children) and members of their households, and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the Promotion are not eligible to enter or win.
- The Promotion closes at 11:59 p.m. local time on the 5 th May 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- Gaining consent of the employer is the responsibility of each of the Participants.By entering, Participants acknowledge receipt of the consent of their respective employer.
- To enter the Promotion, Participants must register and complete the online training programme by visiting the Promotion website, www.arizonafromatoz.co.uk
- Any complaints relating to the prize should be directed to the provider.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified in these Rules or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion. Neither Sponsor nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Sponsor to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
- Any Participant, who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in Sponsor's reasonable determination is contrary to these Rules or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor and/or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Promotion at Sponsor's sole discretion. Where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, may take such action as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- The Prizes are supplied as is, and are not transferable, exchangeable, redeemable for cash and cannot be sold.
- All decisions by Sponsor in relation to the Promotion are final and Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence with Participants.
- These Rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and Ireland. The courts of the city of London shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Rules.
- Entrants may opt-in to being subscribed to the database of Arizona Office of Tourism for their online marketing and promotional communications, using the details that the entrant has supplied on its entry form. Entrants who opt-in consent to their name and email address being used for this purpose.